**Very Adult Rated Content. Put ya earphones in or put the babies to bed before you press play! **
We are still counting down our last few episodes of being known as Real Talk Tuesdayz (to be changed to Lies & Garbage), but we still here outside! In this episode we discuss life and:
- What's Happening- Sasha discusses her upcoming trips and we get some hilarious stories from her aunt including news that apparently s*men changes as they get older?
- TikTok Of the Week - Our Tik-Tok of the week is by @manifestingmama. Honorable mention goes to auntiewiggz.heffanation. We also discuss how Gov. Roy Cooper made an hilarious appearance on social media again. Do you have a suggestion for a hilarious or insightful tiktok? Let us know!
- The Rising (new spiritual segment) In our meditations this week, we have been working on our root chakra. Sasha discusses the location and the best crystals (jasper, garnet and hematite to name a few) are the best ones to work on healing them.
- Twerk Song Of the Week (New segment) - Our new twerk song of the week is: Thot Sh*t by Megan Thee Stallion. If you're in the Charlotte area, come to twerk this month to learn a routine to it.
- Black Culture & How It Relates To Us: - Latta Plantation in Charlotte, NC is under fire for their Juneteenth event that headlines hearing from "massa, himself". Teyanna Taylor was named No.1 Hot 100 Women of Influence and on the cover. In The Heights musical turned movie lacked an Afro-Latina presence and is under fire for it.
- What's The Scenario: (New Segment) - In this new segment we are taking real life scenarios from online, our incredible listeners (YOU!) and our personal life to take these teachable moments and what we've learned. This week's scenario: Do you spit or swallow? What's your gag reflex like? Ty and Sasha get real personal and down to the naked truth about it. (Mama don't listen! lol)
- Shoutouts: Business/podcasts we discuss during this episode so you can find them. In our quest to elevate US..we do our part to CELEBRATE us!
- Inner Diva Fitness: https://www.innerdivafitness.com
We are a podcast that speak OUR truth as we know it. We don't discriminate, hate or are anti ANYBODY. No statements were made intentionally to harm, belittle or hurt any religion, belief, position, orientation, or race. This is our truth and we call it how we see it on this podcast because that's REAL TALK!
It's us getting down to the naked truth. Its our real talk...delivered on Tuesday!
Want to leave us a voicemail with your thoughts or topic suggestions? They just might make the show! Give us at buzz (704) 389-0179
Connect with us on social media
Official Show Socials